NERC CIP Supply Chain Security Standards
This webinar event originally broadcast live on May 29, 2019.
In this webinar, we will discuss the new requirements from NERC CIP-013-1, Cyber Security Supply Chain Risk Management. Join us as we address requirements from the Standard that address security objectives, including: (1) software integrity and authenticity, (2) vendor remote access, (3) information system planning and (4) vendor risk management and procurement controls. We will also discuss a practical approach toward achieving compliance, as well as a data-driven approach toward vendor management that will prove useful.
Specific topics covered will include:
- Considerations in implementing a comprehensive cyber security solution
- How to identify threats, risks and gaps in control from internal and third parties and the proposed CIP-013-1 Reliability Standard
- Best practices in cyber security incident handling and response management
Who Should Attend
- CIOs, Plant Managers, IT, Operations & Supply Chain managers from:
- Utility and Independent Power Producers
- Project Developers
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
- Refineries & Petrochemical plants
- A&E & EPC Firms
Steve Earley | Vice President, Third Party Risk Operations, Fortress Information Security
Steve leads the supply chain risk consulting business for Fortress, working with clients in several critical infrastructure industries, including the Power industry.
Jeffrey Sweet | Manager, Cyber Security Testing and Assessments, American Electric Power
Jeffrey is a proven leader in the Cyber Security field, and also served as an observer on the committee to draft the CIP-013-1 standard
The views of the speaker may not represent those of American Electric Power.
The speaker is not a paid spokesman for Fortress, he nor his employer are compensated for this webinar and is intended to promote industry best practices.