how to view webinar on demand
This webinar event originally broadcast live on May 29, 2019.
PASSWORD: CIP 13
DOWNLOAD PDF NOW
In this webinar, we will discuss the new requirements from NERC CIP-013-1, Cyber Security Supply Chain Risk Management. Join us as we address requirements from the Standard that address security objectives, including: (1) software integrity and authenticity, (2) vendor remote access, (3) information system planning and (4) vendor risk management and procurement controls. We will also discuss a practical approach toward achieving compliance, as well as a data-driven approach toward vendor management that will prove useful.
Specific topics covered will include:
- Considerations in implementing a comprehensive cyber security solution
- How to identify threats, risks and gaps in control from internal and third parties and the proposed CIP-013-1 Reliability Standard
- Best practices in cyber security incident handling and response management
Who should attend:
- CIOs, Plant Managers, IT, Operations & Supply Chain managers from:
- Utility and Independent Power Producers
- Project Developers
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
- Refineries & Petrochemical plants
- A&E & EPC Firms
Steve Earley | Vice President, Third Party Risk Operations, Fortress Information Security
- Steve leads the supply chain risk consulting business for Fortress, working with clients in several critical infrastructure industries, including the Power industry.
Jeffrey Sweet | Manager, Cyber Security Testing and Assessments, American Electric Power
- Jeffrey is a proven leader in the Cyber Security field, and also served as an observer on the committee to draft the CIP-013-1 standard
The views of the speaker may not represent those of American Electric Power.
The speaker is not a paid spokesman for Fortress, he nor his employer are compensated for this webinar and is intended to promote industry best practices